The Moving Motivators game can be used in a lot of situations. One of the most important is to assess the impact of an change in the organization (merger, business strategy, ...).
It can be used too before a job promotion or to build a new team.
But it can be used too in a more original domain : hiring.
When you hire somebody, it's important the person is adapted to the values of the organization or the team. So, for that, you can use Moving Motivators.
How to do ? Just follow these steps:
- Ask the following question to the candidate: "How would you value your move to this company?"
- the intrinsic needs and values of the candidate,
- the most important values of the organization.
- Imagine how the candidate's needs and values would change once hired.
- Decide if the candidate is a good match for the organization.